Her name is Rocky N Friends ll. She is a 40' LOA vessel made by Luhrs Yachts. She is powered by twin Caterpillar diesel engines, with a total of 840 horsepower of American diesel muscle!
She is equipped with AC, head(bathroom), galley, v-birth, bunk-beds, and couches for your comfort.
Follow us on social media. Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok @TreCharters
* Scuba diving trips to The Kraken, Stetson Bank, The Flower Gardens, shipwrecks, and various oil rigs.
* Offshore fishing trips.
* Sunset/dolphin watching cruises.
- To book a trip on a selected date for an offshore excursion, we require a 50% deposit for the specific type of offshore trip being booked. Remaining balance is paid the day of the trip. Balance is due prior to vessel leaving marina in the morning. We've unfortunately had clients whom took it upon themselves to make the decision to leave the marina upon returning from offshore trips, leaving their catch and bill at the marina. Due to those unfortunate situations we've had to implement this new plan of action to protect our business.
-For a sunset cruise a $100.00 deposit is required to book the trip.
- If a trip is cancelled due to poor weather conditions, or mechanical issues, a full refund will be issued, or reschedule the trip.
- If a trip is cancelled within 7 days from scheduled trip from a customer, or a no show the day of scheduled trip, the deposit is non refundable.
- If a trip is needed to be cancelled or cut short due to severe sea sickness, the full balance of the trip is still due. if there is an unforeseen medical emergency, they will be addressed by individual basis.
- We offer a 15% discount to all active duty, reservist, veteran, police, fire, and ems personnel with valid ID. No ID, No discount. (sorry stolen valor)
- Tips are greatly appreciated but not required, but only if you enjoyed your time on the water with us.
Captain Sergio is a combat wounded veteran of the Iraq war. Tre Charters, LLC. is 100% veteran owned and operated.
Cpt. Serg is an OUPV Licensed captain, and a PADI certified dive-master.
Cpt. Serg quickly realized after his time in the military that being out in the beautiful waters of the Gulf Of Mexico was therapeutic to the soul, and quickly knew this is what he wanted to do with his life, yet sharing the experience with the general public along the way.
Allow us to help you build memories of a life time.
Tre Charters, LLC. is here to connect you to the beauty and wonders The Gulf of Mexico has to offer!